Double Agent IPTV, also known as DA Streamz, is a premium IPTV service provider that offers 2000+ live TV channels from all over the world. This IPTV service also provides extensive collections of videos on demand across various categories such as sports, news, kids, movies, series, and more. Users can access this IPTV on up to 5 different devices simultaneously based on their subscription. Double Agent IPTV also offers a standalone APK to install the app on Android-powered devices.
Key Features of Double Agent IPTV
- Offers HD channels
- Updated Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Provides 5 concurrent streams
- Offers effective customer assistance
- VPN-friendly service
- Has a built-in media player
Why Choose Double Agent IPTV?
Double Agent IPTV provides high-quality streams that are accessible from anywhere without geo-restrictions. DA Streamz is also easy to set up on Android-powered devices. All you need is a stable internet connection to access this IPTV on your device.
Is Double Agent IPTV Safe to Use?
We couldn’t conclude that Double Agent IPTV is safe to use as there are a lot of unofficial IPTV services available in the market. There are chances for these IPTV providers to contain some content without a proper license. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address so that no third parties can track your online activity. Therefore, we recommend using VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for better online security.
Pricing of Double Agent IPTV
Double Agent TV offers multiple subscription plans based on the number of connections and the package duration.
|Price for 1 Connection
|Price for 2 Connection
|Price for 3 Connection
|Price for 5 Connection
Subscription Process of Double Agent IPTV
- Open your preferred web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
- Visit the official website of Double Agent IPTV.
- Tap the Store tab at the top of the web page.
- Go through the subscription plans provided on the web page.
- Choose the plan of your wish and tap the Order Now Button.
- Tap the Continue button on the next screen.
- Next, click the Checkout button.
- Provide your billing details on the next screen.
- Check the details and tap the Complete Order button.
- Login details will be sent to the registered email address after the payment is successful.
Compatible Devices of Double Agent IPTV
Double Agent IPTV can be streamed on its compatible devices such as Android-powered devices, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Android Smart TV.
How to Install Double Agent IPTV on Android
Since the DA Streamz app is not available on the Google Play Store, you need to sideload it.
- Navigate to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap the Security option.
- Next, choose Unknown sources and enable it by swiping the toggle.
- Launch a web browser and download the Double Agent IPTV APK from a trusted website.
- After downloading it, open and hit the Install button and wait while the app is installed.
- Once the installation is over, click Open to launch the app.
- Sign in to the app using your IPTV account details.
- Now, look for your favorite titles and stream them on your Android device.
How to Get Double Agent IPTV on Firestick
You need to sideload the Double Agent IPTV APK using the Downloader app, as it is not available on the Amazon App Store.
- To launch the Firestick home screen, tap the Home button on your remote control.
- Tap the Search icon and type Downloader.
- Select the app and hit the Download button.
- Navigate to the Firestick Settings screen and tap the My Fire TV tile.
- Select Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
- Turn on the Downloader app to install unknown apps on Firestick.
- Open Downloader and provide the URL link of the Double Agent TV APK.
- Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
- Open the APK file and click on the Install button.
- Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- Provide your login details to sign in.
- Now, you are ready to access DA Streamz on Firestick.
How to Download Double Agent IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the DA Streamz app on your Windows & Mac PC.
- Turn on your PC and ensure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open a web browser and download the Double Agent TV APK from an official website.
- Next, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the emulator.
- Install and launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account details.
- Click the Install apk icon on the right side menu.
- Locate the APK file on your PC and tap the Install button.
- After installation is over, click on Open to launch the app.
- Sign in using your IPTV account details and begin accessing TV channels on your PC.
How to Install Double Agent IPTV on Smart TV
Do follow the steps here to install Double Agent TV on your Android Smart TV. Before beginning the process, make sure you have a USB drive and a PC.
- Power on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
- Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
- Swipe the toggle to enable the Unknown sources option.
- Open a web browser and download the Double Agent IPTV APK from a reliable website.
- Copy the APK file to a USB drive after downloading it.
- Now, insert the USB drive into the USB port on your Smart TV.
- Go to File Manager and open the APK file.
- Hit Install to get the app.
- Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch it.
- Enter the login details of the IPTV to sign in.
- Now, you can watch IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Double Agent TV offers live TV channels in different categories such as sports, news, kids, music, and more. Here are some of the channels offered by this service provider.
Double Agent TV provides customer support through an online support ticket. You need to use the registered email address to post your queries. Once done, a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Double Agent IPTV provides an excellent streaming experience for users. It also provides flexible subscription plans compared to other service providers. Another notable feature of this service provider is its 5 simultaneous streams. However, it doesn’t provide live chat support for the users to clear their queries instantly. If you are not satisfied with its service, you can also try Feliz IPTV, Showjacks IPTV, and Voco IPTV as alternatives to Double Agent IPTV.
Double Agent IPTV, also known as DA Streamz, is a premium IPTV service provider offering 2000+ live TV channels from around the world, as well as video on demand content in various categories. Users can access the service on up to 5 devices simultaneously, and the provider offers a standalone APK for Android-powered devices. However, as unofficial IPTV services may contain unlicensed content, users should consider using a VPN for better online security. Subscription plans are available for 1-5 connections and for various durations, and customer support is available through an online support ticket.
#Review #Installation #Guide #Android #Smart #Firestick